Shareholder FAQs

Can I change address on behalf of my wife/husband and children?
•This can only be done with an authority letter from your wife/husband, attaching copy of any valid identification material.  •For the children, copies ...
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:49 AM
What do I need to do if my signature is changed?
Confirmation of signature letter is required from your banker confirming your new signature with the specimen of it captured in a letter address to us and y...
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:47 AM
What are the acceptable identification materials?
Drivers’ License, International Passport and Nigeria National ID Card. Please note that all must be valid.
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:51 AM
I am yet to receive my GDR allotment certificate and the bonus?
Please contact your branch of purchase for the allotment certificate. You are required to contact us for the bonus certificate status.
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:53 AM
I have not received my GDR dividend. What should I do?
Kindly download a GDR e-payment form from our website or visit any branch of Diamond Bank. Properly fill/complete the obtained GDR e-payment form and send t...
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:54 AM
I need to know the present price of GDR?
Kindly visit the Diamond Bank Plc website ;, check under the share price for LSE
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:55 AM
How many GDR gives 1 ordinary share?
1 GDR = 100 ordinary shares
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:57 AM
I want to convert my GDR, how do I go about that?
Kindly contact an accredited stockbroker.
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 10:58 AM
How do I register for your E-services?
Kindly email customercare:
Tue, 9 Jun, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Customers' Satisfaction Survey
 Kindly fill and submit. Thank you
Mon, 20 Jun, 2016 at 4:39 PM