If a share certificate is lost, stolen or destroyed, notify us immediately so that a "caution" can be placed on our records to prevent transfer of ownership to another person. In order to replace your certificate(s),

  • You need to notify us of the misplacement with a formal letter.
  • You need to execute an indemnity form at your expense to protect all parties against the possibility that the lost certificate might return to circulation. You will also need to arrange for a further guarantee by a clearing bank or a recognized insurance company.
  • Also you are expected to obtain a sworn affidavit and police report showing loss of the certificate.